View count: 2531
Guidelines for Subject Tests
1. Students in their second academic year of GITL may submit Subject Tests applications with their advisers’ consent.
2. Students are eligible for degree examination only after passing the Subject Tests.
3. Students have to take 2 Subject Tests— 1 on required courses and 1 on elective courses.
(※Students are required to pass the tests no later than the end of their fourth academic year.)
4. Subject Tests are held once per semester. This semester‘s application deadline is March 7th, and the Test Dates would be April 21st to April 25th .
5. Please fill in the Application Form (file attached below) and submit it to the GITL office after signed by advisers and Institute Director.
Incomplete and late applications will not be accpeted.